At New Car Bundle, we are committed to protecting your privacy during your visits to our website and recognise our responsibility to hold your information securely and confidentially.
Information gathering and usage
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages users access or visit,
and information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve
the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except
to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission.
New Car Bundle uses collected information for the following general purposes:
- Products and services provision
- Identification and authentication
- Services improvement
- Collect anonymous information that will help us understand visitors’ browsing habits on our website;
- Compile statistical reports on website activity, e.g. number of visitors and the pages they visit;
- Temporarily store any information which you may enter in tools, such as calculators or demonstrations on our website;
- In some cases, remember information about you when you visit our site. We may need to do this to provide some of our services.
Accepting or rejecting cookies
You can configure your internet browser to warn you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer so that you may make a decision
whether to accept or reject it.
Please refer to your internet browser’s help section for specific instructions.
Please note that some parts of our website may not function properly if you reject cookies.
Further information about cookies
The Information Commissioner's Office is an independent
authority setup to uphold information rights in the public interest. The ICO has produced a series of web pages which explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
For details of how we process your personal information, please refer to your product terms and conditions.
Client data storage
Although New Car Bundle owns the data storage and databases, you retain all rights to your data and we will never sell or share your client
data with any third-parties. We respect the privacy of our subscribers.
New Car Bundle may periodically update this policy.