Why Choose New Car Bundle
We work with trusted UK Main Dealer Networks nationwide to bring the best new car deals direct to your. Because of this, we are able to negotiate great vehicle prices with manufacturers and pass on the savings to our customers.
Why not choose a different website?
Unlike other websites and competitors who offer new car deals at unbelievable prices, with New Car Bundle you can rest assured that:
- The price you see is the price you'll pay - all of our OTR vehicle prices are exactly that, with no hidden extras
- You will receive our best price, first time - you won't need to haggle, barter or beg for our best price
- The new car deals you see on our site are available. We don't advertise vehicles that are out of stock
- All of our vehicles are available nationwide and can be delivered to your local dealership for collection of direct to your door†
- You won't be charged for using our NCB service
- No third parties are involved at anytime
Why are we different to dealerships?
At NCB we don't have the same overheads and running costs of a traditional vehicle dealership.
Every New Car Bundle we put together is aimed to provide you with the new car you want at a competitive price first time, without having to haggle with a sales person at your local dealership.
So whilst you won't be able to test drive a vehicle (unless you visit one of our participating dealers), if you know which new car you want, why not take advantage of the huge online savings available.
Finance terms & conditions
All of our finance packages are correct at the time of going live, but are subject to change. Please contact us for the latest new car finance details if you would like to proceed with any of the deals listed on New Car Bundle.
Straightforward finance from Ford Credit
Ford Credit is Ford's own bank, and has specialist experience in providing automotive finance. If you would like to proceed with a quotation and apply
for finance, we can process your application quickly, without causing any delays to the delivery of your new vehicle. We only ask for sufficient
information in order to progress your application, and we will usually be able to offer a decision within minutes using an automated online system.
Ford Options is a Personal Contract Purchase finance product and is ideally suited to customers who like to enjoy a new car every two or three years. At the
end of any Ford Options agreement, you have three options to choose from:
- Renew your Ford - if you would like to renew into a new Ford, you can part exchange your existing car at your Ford Dealer, or sell it privately once you
have settled your account. Any excess value over the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) can be used as a deposit towards your new Ford.
- Return your Ford - If you would like to return your car, your Ford Dealer will complete a vehicle appraisal. As long as your car meets our fair wear and tear
standards, is within the agreed mileage, and your account is up-to-date, there will be nothing further to pay. Additional charges will be made if you exceed the
agreed mileage or if your car does not meet our fair wear and tear standards.
- Retain your Ford - Ford Options also gives you the flexibility to own the car at the end of your agreement. All you need to do is arrange payment of the
GMFV, which was deducted at the start of your agreement, plus the purchase fee.
Under the agreement you are required to maintain a comprehensive motor insurance policy in respect of the goods with a reputable insurer of your choice.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Finance Facility fee (where applicable) is an additional charge for the supply of credit and
is payable with the first instalment. Deposit allowance only available when financed with Ford Credit. Purchase fee (where applicable) is payable with GMFV (Guaranteed Minimum
Future Value) if you wish to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be made subject to the condition of the vehicle if the vehicle is returned at the end of
the finance agreement. All figures include VAT unless indicated otherwise.
Want to know more about New Car Bundle?
Read more in our buyer's guide about the New Car Bundle service and our quality promise.